Crown Sport Nutrition Energy Gum Gummy with caffeine cola flavor
Energy GUM Bar+Caffeine is a gummy bar of the highest quality with a premium composition that provides all the necessary ingredients to improve performance in your workouts and competitions. It is the adaptation of our Energy Gel + Caffeine to the gummy bar format, 30 g of magnificent texture of easy chewing that will not be difficult to swallow, thus avoiding gastrointestinal problems.
Includes one 30 g gummy unit. Suitable for vegans
- Minerals: better known as electrolytes or salts, especially sodium (Na), which is the one we lose most through sweating and is essential for maintaining hydration during physical activity (each gel provides approx. 110 mg) (NDA Panel. EFSA Journal. 2011). They also provide potassium (K) and magnesium (Mg), the loss of which could be implicated in the appearance of muscle cramps, and have also been added in the form of highly bioavailable salts, such as magnesium citrate.
- Branched-chain amino acids (BCAA): it has been shown that the intake of these amino acids together with carbohydrates during training decreases the markers of muscle damage (Valentine, R.J. et al., IJS- NEM. 2.008). Also branched amino acids are highly oxidized by the muscle, that is to say, they are used as a source of energy decreasing the utilization of glycogen in favor of fats. In addition, the intake of these amino acids during exercise reduces Central Fatigue Syndrome (CFS), i.e., reduces the production of Serotonin (neurotransmitter related to symptoms of fatigue and mood) (Kerksick, C.M. et al., JISSN. 2008).
- Arginine: this amino acid besides being a precursor of Nitric Oxide (NO), reduces lactate concentration and improves aerobic capacity. In addition, being a glucogenic amino acid, it can be used by the muscle as an extra energy source.
- Taurine: among others, it has antioxidant, metabolic and ergogenic effects (Galloway, S.D.R. et al., JAP. 2008). Its intake together with the other ingredients has been shown to improve muscular endurance during exercise (Hoffman, J.R. et al., JCSR. 2008). It stabilizes cell membranes, helping to pass through them potassium, sodium, calcium and magnesium (Bouckenooghe, T. etal., CNMC. 2006).
- Caffeine and Guarana: we have added caffeine (in pure form and as Guarana), the most effective ingredient for the direct improvement of performance, both in endurance and strength (Grgic, J. et al., BJSM. 2.019), caffeine. In addition to activating the Central Nervous System (CNS), caffeine delays fatigue and optimizes the use of cellular fuels (glycogen and fat). But most importantly, it improves muscle contraction (Lopes, J.M.et al., JAP. 1.983), hence its effectiveness especially when fatigue begins.
- If you also take Isodrink & Enegy: ingest one gel approximately every hour of physical activity. After 3 hours, take one gel every 30 minutes (2 gels/hour).
- If you do NOT take Isodrink & Enegy: take one gel approximately every 30 minutes (2 gels/hour) of physical activity. After 3 hours, take a gel every 20 minutes (3 gels/hour).
- In this case, as a professional recommendation to avoid dehydration, we suggest taking approximately 1 capsule of PRO Salt Caps every 60 - 90 minutes of physical activity.
- If you do NOT take Isodrink & Enegy and you want to combine them with our Energy Bar: take a gel approximately every 30 minutes (2 gels/hour) of physical activity. After 3 hours, take a gel every 20 minutes (3 gels/hour). But if you combine them with our Energy Bar, you can replace or alternate a bar with a gel. And if you choose our Salty Energy Bars, you can eliminate the intake of the PRO Salt Caps capsule.